Russellville Paranormal Investigation is a group of investigators that collect data from their investigations for future references of anomalies; (i.e. noises, apparitions, moving objects, shadows) things that seem to be paranormal activity, but possibly have a different explanation. RPI Investigators are trained on the equipment that is used for the search of paranormal activity. The search for the proof of any and all dealing with the paranormal phenomenon that can be caught on voice recorders, cameras, meter readings and any other physical evidence that we can capture during our investigations. With this type of information will help with the skeptics of parapsychology and possibly open up their minds to a more positive nature of possibilities. RPI investigations are not to rule out that what is being seen or heard is not a paranormal activity, but to rule out all explanations that it is not caused naturally in nature or by manmade objects. The paranormal activity, ghost phenomena, shadow figures, clawing sounds, chills for no reason, all these things are what RPI is trying to help other researchers collect data needed to prove that parapsychology studies of these activities are happening now and will continue.
1. Do you think you need help in understanding what is happening to you?
2. Would you or anyone you know like to speak with someone that will understand the concerns?
3. RPI investigators are here to listen and to help in any way possible.
The RPI team is concerned about what is happening to you, your friends and your family.
RPI investigators are trained on every piece of equipment used in our investigations. The training includes, but not limited too;
1. Reading material
2. Test of material
3. Operation of equipment
4. Test on the operation for equipment
5. Visual search of video and photos for anomalies
6. Historical or modern Research
8. Privacy of information, contracts
9. Integrity for client, company and themselves.
RPI and its investigators are always searching for new knowledge on ways to perform research within the field of parapsychology, training on equipment and research of possible new equipment or updates to older versions.
RPI is the only paranormal team that has official training with awards to investigators that pass with at least an 80% score on all tests. RPI is also the only paranormal investigation company that offer badges to investigators so that they are known to be professional. Badge and awards are to be on person at time of investigation, training, or meetings. The badge is paid for by investigator, however contracts will outline what this entitles.
RPI is a professional company and every investigator is a professional that conducts themselves as such too not only the client(s), but when not on any investigation duty.
RPI would like to extend a hand to those who have always wondered what was going on after life as we know it is invited to join us during any of our meetings. In order to do so simply request a guest form from the administration and send back in to us with the date you would like to attend.
Questions to answer if you are interested in finding out more:
Good vs Evil!
Do you believe that there is such a thing?
1. Which is your belief?
2. Do you know what they each really mean?
3. Do you think that a place is evil because someone that lived there was?
4. Are you afraid of the dark?
5. Are you afraid of light?
6. Do you think shadow people are real?
7. Have you ever been in a room and heard a child say your name when you are the only one in the room?
8. Do you think if a person dies and they was never seen without a certain object like a car, toy plain or even a pen, that if you have that object the spirit will contact you?
The R.P.I. team is concerned about what is happening to you, your friends and your family.
Member Since: 2014